Sunday, June 16, 2013

An Interview with Slash

I am sitting here with my 7-year-old son, code name: Slash.  He and I just had a conversation and that will be our blog post for the day.  A little bit of back story:  the day before yesterday, he and I were riding to the YMCA to pick up Duder (my 3 year-old daughter) and he had a wipe out on his bike.  He describes it this way:  "I was riding down a hill by Deer Park and right when this mail box came, I kind of swerved and I put on the front hand brakes and then I flew off my bike and my bike flew on my back.  My tooth almost came out and my chin got scraped, and I got a little bit on my knees and my 3 fingers."  A really kind man and his daughter saw what happened and stopped immediately to help.  They gave us a ride to the Y and from there my husband met us to take us home.  Slash notes that, "then we got to watch TV at home."

(My next blog post will be titled "Challenges", of which this was definitely one!)


An Interview with Slash:

Q: What do you like about riding your bike?
A: I like riding my bike because it's good exercise, and it's fun.

Q: What was it like when you wrecked on your bike the other day?
A: It was kind of good because I needed my tooth to be out and the lucky thing is that I got the right tooth. It hurt, but it still was worth it.

Q: Would you rather walk to the park or ride your bike to the park?
A: I would like to ride my bike to the park, since it's a faster way for transportation.

Q: Have you ever taken the bus anywhere?
A: Only when I went to a field trip at Jordan Hall. It was fun, you got to sit down and relax [on the bus].

Q: Where is someplace that you would like to ride your bike to?
A: To Bloomingfoods, since I've never riidden to Bloomingfoods before. I would get some stuff to eat like maybe sometimes when my dad takes me to the driving range, I get a root beer.

2 comments:

  1. I love this guy. Slash, you're the best. Really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. update this blog because i love it!!!!1111!

    ReplyDelete